Wednesday, January 1, 2014

.New Year Sparkle.




Skirt, Gap (girls, XL) // Blouse, Old Navy // Heels, Banana Republic (old) Dying Over These // Purse, Target (last Christmas) Similar //Sunnies, Ray-Ban //Necklaces, The Limited (not online) Similar & Jcrew // Bracelets Jcrew & Jcrew Factory


Happy New Year, Friends!!! Are you excited for 2014?! I am! 2013 was great but I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us :)

I thought it would only be appropriate to feature something sparkly today. This is the exact same outfit I wore to my Grandparents for Christmas Eve. I loved it so much I knew I wanted to share it with you guys! I felt very festive and patriotic at the same time! Winning :) I have been searching high and low for the perfect sequins skirt this season and when I came across this one, I felt like I hit the jackpot! Do you remember that little shopping secret I let you in on a couple months back?  If you missed it, I love shopping in the girls department and that's where I found this beauty! I love the Navy blue because I can dress it up for going out but I can also wear it with a V Neck  for a more causal feel. Believe me when I say, it honestly looked great with every blouse/tee in my closet! You might be seeing it again soon!

P.S. It was EXTREMELY windy when we took these pics! Please don't judge my hair :)

Again, Happy New Year!!

XOXO, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment