Monday, June 30, 2014

.Little White Dress.






Dress, c/o Darling Clothes {not online, loving!} // Shoes, MIA via Nordstrom Rack {not online, similar} // Necklace, Jcrew {old, almost identical here} // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co, Jcrew, Jcrew {old, similar} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Purse, Michael Kors {old, similar}  

This season I have been having a full blown love affair with the LWD, also know as the little white dress.  Every time I go shopping, I seem to find a new one that I can't help but go home with. I have posted a couple of my favorites here and here, but this one from Darling Clothes has to take the cake.  From the A-line silhouette, to the simple pleating in front, I find that it's such a fun and flattering dress. 
This is the perfect white dress for any occasion.

Stay tuned because in honor of the 4th of July this weeks posts will all be red, white and blue! There's even a really fun giveaway that you're not going to want to miss!!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. This LWD is so pretty! Love it with the basic accessories to make the dress pop!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete