Friday, December 11, 2015

.Christmas Cheer.



















{ I spy her two little bottom teeth!! }
{ This picture is one of my favorites, she just loves him!! }






Kayla:
Shirt // Skirt, Kohls {older, seriously obsessed with this one!!} // Tights, Target // Booties, Target // Necklace, Here // Lips, MAC 'Japanese Maple' 

Kennedy:
Dress, Target // Moccs, c/o By Sophia Baby // Headband c/o Tiny Turbans

Once again I can't narrow down photos to share with you guys so I figured I'd share almost all of them :) Last weekend we have the pleasure of shooting these Christmas family photos with James Nicolau up at Cuyamaca Lake. Boy was it cold!! It was a fairly warm day in San Diego, but as we were driving up there the temperature kept dropping by 10 degrees. Kennedy was quite the little trooper though!! A lot of it had to do with James' wife, Tiffany! I swear she must have been a Disney princess in her past life. She knew exactly what to say and how to get her attention! She was even playing Frozen music for her which worked like a charm! 

I'm so in love with how these pictures turned out. We have been looking forward to Kennedy's first Christmas since long before she was even born. As if Christmas wasn't magical enough, adding this little angel into the mix has just been the biggest blessing!

If you're looking for a family photographer in the East County/San Diego, you should reach out to James! We had such an amazing experience! I can't praise his work enough! I really think the photos speak for themselves. Also, him & his wife know Lake Cuyamaca like the back of their hand which was a major plus. They know all the great places to get the perfect picture. Check out his website {here}!

On a fashion note, I'm really glad I decided to change things up and go with the red color scheme. I love the pops of red, black and gold against the natural background. If you're still looking for the perfect holiday piece I highly recommend this red flannel! I wore it again that night with skinny jeans for my work Christmas party and it was just as cute! It goes with everything and it's a great piece to throw into your holiday wardrobe.

Xo, Kayla

Shop Our Looks:



No comments:

Post a Comment