Tuesday, June 14, 2016

.Feather Maxi.










Dress, c/o Meritt Clothing Label via Impressions Online Boutique  {shorter version}// Necklace, Southern Touch Monograms // Tassel Earrings, c/o InPink

Kennedy
Dress, Carter's {not online} // Moccs, c/o Classic Dot // Bow, c/o Everly Avenue

If only you could have been a fly on the wall for this shoot. Little Miss sassy pants gave us a run for our money, to say the least haha! She spotted a play ground right by us and it was game over. She wasn't going to stop until we let her play :) All these pictures are of her running from us. Photo shoots with a toddler are not for the weak!! Sidenote, isn't her dress darling?! My girlfriend got it for her. I'm obsessed with it!

Speaking of obsessed, lets talk about this dress from Meritt's summer line. If you need me, I'll just me living in it alllll summer long :) The vibrant print immediately caught my eye when I was shopping online. I was really excited to get my hands on it because it was so fun and truly different than anything I have in my closet. Girls, it did not disappoint! The style is incrediabley flattering and slimming too. I wore it on Saturday when I had to run a couple errands and I was getting stopped by ladies asking where I got it! Seriously such a great piece. It also comes in a couple other prints too. I have my eye on the black one because it would be great for date night!!

Recently while getting lost in my endless scrolling on Instagram I came across Classic Dot. Love at first sight!! I've always been a mocc lover and if I had my way Kennedy would be wearing them well into her 20's ;) I loved all the fun colors Classic Dot had to offer and knew I had to get them on Kennedy's feet ASAP. I think almost every pair of moccs we have owned have either been gold or a metallic color. It took everything in me not to get these champagne color moccs. I decided to step out of our fashion comfort zone and get the flamingo pink!! I'm SO glad I did. They are the perfect pink and such a fun pop of color. The quality is outstanding! I love that they are so affordable too. Win, win! If you're in the market for a new pair of moccs for your little one, I can't recommend Classic Dot enough!

Make sure you check back tomorrow because I have teamed up with Classic Dot to giveaway a pair to one lucky winner :) In the meantime, if you want 20% off use code Darling20.


Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment