Friday, October 7, 2016

Instagram Lately & Friday Favs.

 Plaid Shirt, Old Navy {on sale for $19!}|| Denim, Old Navy || Pearl Necklace, J.Crew {old, love this tassel version & it's only $18!} || Booties, Target {similar here & here-these ones are 40% off!} || Sunnies, Karen Walker

Blouse, c/o Viva La Jewels || Heels, Steve Madden {flats version here} || Jeans, Target {old} || Sunnies, Karen Walker || Watch, c/o Christian Paul

Dress, c/o Beck Boutique  {on sale for only $22!}|| Booties, c/o Gray Monroe || Hat, Nordstrom {not in stock, Love this one & it's on sale right now}

  Peplum Top, Miss Match 


 Blouse, c/o Shein {only $16.99!} || Jeans, Nordstrom || Flats, here & only $19! || Purse, Rebecca Minkoff || Sunnies, Karen Walker {clearly I'm obsessed with these!!}


Necklace, Kendra Scott || Mug, Home Goods {love this one & this one} || Bracelets, J.Crew, similar chain bracelet {here}|| Blouse, c/o Miss Match || Booties, Miss Match


I always love reading weekly/monthly favorites, so I thought I would share a few of mine as of late!

We are pretty coffee obsessed in our house and normally have the same creamer every single day. Except this time of the year we make the switch to holiday flavors. I had Tyler buy me the "Pumpkin Pie" flavor, but I have fallen in love with this one. I love it so much that I have been having multiple cups a day just so I can add the creamer ;) 

The next favorite should come as no surprise! If we are friends on Snapchat or Instagram {kotineru}, I have shared a lot about Miss Match Boutique this week. They are always at the top of my list when it comes to favorite stores, and at the moment they are killing it with their new arrivals! Seriously, everything is perfect. I'm actually going there again today!
{you can use code Kayla20 for 20% off your purchase with Miss Match!}

This next favorite is super random,but definitely a favorite for the last month or longer: Honeycrisp apples!! Oh my, oh my, where have these delicious apples been allll my life?! For some reason, I'm just now having these for the first time.  They're super tart, a little sweet & very crisp. Kennedy and I share one almost every afternoon with a little side of this almond butter {also the best!}. I'm not going to bore you with talking forever about an apple, haha. Just do yourself a favor and run to your market and pick one up or a dozen. You'll be hooked!

This book has reminded me of my love for reading this week! I'm going with my cousins, (who have all read the book) this weekend to see the movie. I have been on a mission to finish it by Sunday. It hasn't been a problem because it's such a page turner!! It reminds me of "Gone Girl" in such a great way. I finished it last night and OMG is all I have to say. I can't wait to see the movie!!  I'm already thinking about what I'm going to read next, if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Now that Kennedy has a lot of hair, I have been trying to stock up on clip bows instead of headbands. I recently found this shop on Instagram and ordered this bow for Kennedy. I love the cranberry color for fall. I also love that their bows are only $4.50!!


Hope you have the best Fri-yay!

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment