Monday, February 12, 2018

.Mommy + Mini Style // Valentine's Day.








Photo credit: Samantha Dimock Photo

Kayla
Button Up || Jeans {run tts} || Pearl Flats {only $35!}

Kennedy 
Dress {30% off today} || Gold Glitter Flats {on sale & free shipping with code: EXTRA}

Happy Monday, friends! Hard to believe another weekend has come and gone. Tyler has been working so much overtime (he wasn't off all weekend) so the days have been kind of blurring together! But we still managed to sneak in a little family fun! I also got the opportunity to attend Influence San Diego yesterday. It was so fun to spend the afternoon with other San Diego Boss Babes! I left feeling extremely inspired and proud to live in such an amazing city filled with like minded, bad a** babes.

Now on to a little Valentine's Day inspired style....

Mommy + Mini shoots are my absolute favorite....well the finished product! Sometimes the behind the scenes is a tiny bit chaotic to say the least! oh well, I figure one thing I will never regret once Kennedy is older is taking a million photos!! Timehop actually reminded me of our shoot we did two years (here) and I couldn't believe how much she has changed. Side note, Samantha is basically a saint when it comes to taking photos of Kennedy, if you're in San Diego and looking for someone! 

You guys have heard me gush about the perfect shirt almost daily, but a month later and I'm still loving it just as much as the first time I tried it on! I noticed they added more colors too. It's hard to narrow down which one I want next, but the red and thick striped version are at the top of my list for sure! 

Kennedy's little dress was a must have for me when I went in Old Navy a couple weeks ago. I loved that it was pink so it would work for Valentine's, but it will also be something she can wear all Spring. And the gold flats are here favorite shoes at the moment, she says they're her princess slippers....heart melted! 

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? We always have a pretty low key Valentine's Day and this year will be no different, especially because it lands in the middle of the week. We have a tradition of making a cheese plate and having a glass of wine once we put Kennedy down! A cheese plate is always the way to my heart.

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook 


No comments:

Post a Comment