Monday, May 19, 2014

.Pink Party Dress.









Dress, Charlotte Russe // Heels, C.Wonder (sold out) Similar // Necklace, c/o Kute N' Klever // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co. & J.Crew // Ring, Old Navy (not online) // Earrings, c/o Accessory Jane

My birthday was this past Friday and it was perfect! I woke up to the house decorated and a plate of my favorite pink sprinkled donuts. Then my mom picked me up and we spent the day doing some of my favorite things. We shopped, had lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, and got blowouts at Dry Bar. If you haven't been there, I highly suggest you make an appointment ASAP. I got to sip on champagne while I caught up on Instagram and indulged in my favorite gossip magazines. It was the absolute perfect way to spend my birthday :) Later that night I meet up with my friends for margaritas and mexican food in Old Town. I really couldn't have asked for a better day!

I also couldn't have asked for a more perfect party dress. When I spotted this neon number at Charlotte Russe it was love at first sight! Fun, flirty, and to top it off made me look really tan! I was going to pair it with some strappy nude heels but I just couldn't pass up the oppurtunity of pairing it with bright pink pumps. Hey, it was my birthday and I'll wear head-to-toe pink if I want to! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the amazing giveaway I have going on with Socal Gems! Read here for all the details on how to enter. 

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment