Monday, May 12, 2014

.Vintage Feel.



  






  



Dress, Forever 21 // Necklace, c/o Accessory Jane // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co., Mindy Mae's Market // Watch, Kate Spade // Clutch, Jcrew (old) Similar  // Heels, Aldo (old) Save or Splurge // Nails, OPI 'Mod About You' (my all time favorite!)


 I've always had a thing for all things vintage. A perfect day to me would be a soy cappuccino in my hand, my good girlfriends by my side, and blocks & blocks of vintage stores waiting for us to conquer. While most of the time I am searching for teacups or milk glass, I always have my eyes peeled for unique jewelry pieces. The only downfall is that when I do find pieces, they are usually ridicioulisy over priced. Since I'm not willing to spend my monthly budget on one piece of jewelry, I like to find modern pieces that have a vintage feel. This necklace from Accessory Jane is the perfect find! Looks vintage, excellent quality, and extremely affordable. Winning, winning, WINNING!!

If you haven't done so already you have to check out Accessory Jane. Liz, the owner is the absolute sweetest! You can shop straight from their Instagram {here}  or their Facebook {here} where they post new pieces every Wednesday night. She truly carries some of the cutest pieces around at affordable prices!

Hope all you moms out there had an amazing Mother's Day that was filled with so much love! We had the best day loving on our awesome Mom :)

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment