Tuesday, September 28, 2021

.Fall Porch Makeover with Walmart.








** Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring today's post. As always, all opinions are my own**

Tis the season for decking out every inch of our house with the fall spirit! I knew this year I wanted to spruce up our front porch and make it super festive for the season. I went back and forth on whether to do Halloween decor or fall. I ultimately landed on fall because I'll be able to keep it up longer and enjoy it past Halloween! 

You girls know my obsession with shopping Walmart online for all things fashion, groceries and home. So it will come as no surprise, that Walmart's homes section was the first place I thought to browse, when looking for affordable fall decor! The first thing I spotted were these lanterns and pictured them filled with white pumpkins and went from there. I have to admit I have a thing for lanterns and you can find them all over our house! If you missed it last month I ordered these black ones. I  LOVE them and they are great quality. I truly thought about ordering more of those for the porch, but ultimately went with the new ones because I loved how they were a mix of galvanized metal and wood. It added that rustic touch I was looking for! They come in three sizes. (I have the small and medium)

When imagining a fall porch something I knew I had to add in the mix was different size mums! They are such a great touch and come in so many different colors to customize the look so easily to your style. My favorite part of the mums though, is the woven baskets that I put them in. They came in a two pack for under $30! I'm going to use them for Christmas too with poinsettias in them or mini real Christmas trees. They would also be cute inside for decor on their own too.

And when I think fall (& the holidays!) I immediately think buffalo check or plaid! I knew I had to have these wreaths. I loved the mix of white and buffalo check pumpkins! I thought the pillows tied them in perfectly with the other decor. 

Shop the post:: 


No comments:

Post a Comment