Tuesday, October 19, 2021

.Halloween Spooky Good Treats.


**Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring today's post! Like always, all opinions expressed are 100% my own**

This time of year has us craving all the sweets and homemade treats in our house. But truthfully, mama doesn't always feel like going to the store when we need ingredients....thank you pregnancy exhaustion! Can you guess what saves me every time and allows me to shop from the comfort of my own couch?! If you said my Walmart+ membership then you guessed correctly!


It's no secret how much I love my Walmart+ membership and it seems like every season I cherish it more and more. The benefits that come along with it are priceless for a mom that is juggling everything. My personal favorite benefit, the free same-day delivery from your local store on groceries and more ($35 minimum, some restrictions apply)! You can order everything from fresh groceries, kitchen essentials and household items. I love to do our weekly meal planning this way. Or if you're craving sweets like us, you can get all the treats! It's also worth noting too that you get the same low prices as your would in store.


If you would rather go into the store, but still save time, the Walmart+ membership has a mobile scan & go benefit. It's super convenient and allows you to scan items as you're shopping & easily check out with the bar code on your phone.  Talk about easy, peasy! 
 
Kennedy requested a special Halloween treat/snack and I wanted to keep it simple. I ordered a mix of some of our favorites and combined it for a fall trail mix. It's perfect for entertaining or keeping in your cupboard for the family to snack on when they want something sweet + salty. 

Ingredients:: 
Candy Corn
Candy Corn Autumn Mix
Life Cereal (half of box)
 Peanuts
Pretzels
White Fudge Covered Oreo Bites

Simply pour the desired amount of each into a bowl and mix.
So simple & so delicious! Fair warning, this mix is addicting and hard to stop snacking on!



Becoming a Walmart+ member is only $98/year or if you prefer paying monthly it is only $12.95. You can click here to sign up and see what amazing benefits are available in your area.

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment