Friday, December 13, 2013

.Friday Favs.

Well, we made it, Happy Friday!! Another week down and less than two weeks till Christmas! I've had an amazing week filled with family and Christmas activities. Here are a couple things that I have been loving this week. Hope you enjoy!

Bracelets, (Mint Anchor) Groopdealz // (Pearls & Pave Link) Jcrew

It's no secret that I love my jewelry! Since I have accumulated so many pieces over the past couple years, I am constantly trying to come up with cute ways to organize and display them. When I was browsing the isles at TJ Maxx the other day I came across this little cutie. I knew immediately it was coming home with me! I love the way it looks on my dresser. So girly!!
Pants, Nordstrom 

I don't really think I need to explain why I love these. They kind of speak for themselves. Gold & Sequins, what more could a girl ask for?? When I first noticed these in Nordstrom, I figured they were going to be the kind of thing that looked great on the hanger but awkward when you put them on. I was so wrong! OMG, they are adorable. If these don't scream party pants then I don't know what does. Did I mention that they also feel like you are wearing freaking sweat pants! These pants are a dream! 



Ring, Forver 21(not online)// All Bracelets, Jcrew// Shoes, Shoemint

This sweet little XO ring has quickly found a place in my heart. I didn't get a chance to shop on cyber monday due to work. But this was my one score! Forever 21 was offering free shipping so I couldn't pass it up. It's even more adorable in person. I have a feeling it won't be coming off my fingers very often :)





Flats, Old Navy// Bracelets, Jcrew & Forever 21// Flannel, Old navy// Jeans, Forever 21

I stalked these flats online for weeks but never pulled the trigger, don't ask me why! Then when I decided that I needed them, they sold out of my size & weren't available in stores in San Diego. I was pretty bummed and mad at myself for dropping the ball. As luck would have it, I popped in the Santee Old Navy to pick up a Christmas present and they had one pair and it was my size!! I didn't even think twice, it was fate :) To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. They seriously look like they would be well over $150, but wallet thanked me for the $20 price tag!


(Via Pinterest)
I've been loving this quote this week! Life is great, and too often I think we get caught up comparing our lives with others and thinking ours isn't good enough. I know I have been guilty of that! I think I am going to print this out and frame it. It would look great on my night stand as a reminder every morning!

Cheers to an amazing weekend!!

XOXO, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment