Thursday, December 5, 2013

.My Kind of Desert.


When my mom told me that we would being spending the Thanksgiving weekend out in Borrego Springs I was ecstatic! The first thought I had was, " what am I going to pack?!". Well, that's always my first thought when we have a vacation planned. I immediately start mentally putting together outfits designed around the activities we'll be doing. Borrego is unique, It's mostly a golf town with a handful of shops, bars, and restaurants. If you ever find yourself out there, stop by the Borrego Resort for a Mai Tai, best I've ever had! Anyways, when I first started planning my outfits, I immediately pictured my beloved flamingo shirt! It's such a great blouse that can be dressed up or down. I don't know why but the cute little flamingos just screamed desert to me! I decided to style it with the indigo skinny jeans I was raving about in my last post. I topped it off with my fringe booties and lots of jewelry, of course.


XOXO, Kayla

Blouse, Forever 21// Jeans, (Forever 21, sold out)Similar // Boots, Similar// Watch, Kate Spade // Necklaces, Bauble Bar & Jcrew (old) Similar// Sunnies, Anthro

No comments:

Post a Comment