Thursday, May 29, 2014

.Blush Eyelet.



    




Skirt, Forever 21 // Blouse, Forever 21 // Heels, Chinese Laundry (old) Loving These & These // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Clutch, Target (old) Loving This & This // Necklace, c/o Kute N' Klever // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co., Jcrew & Jcrew Factory 

I bought this top weeks ago when I was doing one of my Forever 21 shopping trips. I tucked it away knowing that I had to find the perfect skirt or summer shorts to pair it with. I seriously searched high and low, scoured the internet, checked every boutique in San Diego, but still nothing was doing it for me.  Last weekend, I was doing yet again another Forever 21 shopping trip, when I came across this gorgeous eyelet blush skirt. I knew immediately I had found the perfect match. The two together are the epitomite of dainty and girly. This outfit is just so lovely. It makes me think outdoor summer tea party or perfect for a bridal shower. Which, did I mention, my best friend got engaged recently?! So I’m sure I will have plenty of excuses to wear this combo in the near feature!!

Today's finally the day when Tyler & leave for Vegas!! I am so excited I can hardley contain myself. I'm sure you will hear all about it next week, but in the meantime you can always follow along on Instagram!


XOXO, Kayla 


Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. i am just obsessed with that skirt, seriously considering ordering it right now!!

    hope you and tyler have a blast in vegas, i know you will!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is such girly perfection! Have fun in Vegas!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete