Tuesday, October 27, 2015

.Getting Cozy With Little Me.
















{Clearly I had a really hard time picking my favorite pictures. They all turned out so cute!} 

Kennedy's Outfit

Sweater, c/o Little Me // Onsie, Carters // Jeggings, Old Navy // Moccs, Sweet N Swag // Flower Crown Headband c/o Snuggle Bugs Bowtique 

My Shoes: c/o Prima Donna {Best dupe ever!! Under $30 & comes in other colors}

Hallelujah, we finally fell below the triple digits here in Southern California!! I'm a little hesitant to type this, because I feel like I might jinx it. It's been rough guys. Having to watch most of America rejoice in the presence of fall, sipping their hot coffees, and wearing cute scarves kills me! I'm not kidding when I say our air conditioning has been on for 28 of the past 30 days. The struggle is real people!! Anyways, enough complaining about the darn weather :)

I, of course, took advantage of this mini cool down and busted into Kennedy's cozy clothes. I have been dying to get her into this striped Little Me sweater. Don't those little bear ears just kill you?! Not to mention it's polka dot and the softest material on the inside.

Little Me has been my favorite baby brand since the day I started building Kennedy's wardrobe. They make hands down the cutest sleepers. The prints and precious little details always melt my heart. Kennedy has a whole drawer full of them in her nursery. Every time she moves up a size, I have the hardest time parting with them. So she also has a huge box of them in the closet that I'm saving....for her little sister one day;)

Also, is there anything cuter than a baby in a flower crown? When I came across Snuggle Bugs Bowtique on Etsy, I almost bought everything in their shop! I've had a mild love affair with flower crowns for sometime now, but this precious ombre rose one takes it to a whole new level. I highly suggest you go check out their shop {here} and follow along with their new arrivals on Instagram {here}. She's been posting her upcoming holiday bows that are to die for!! This one being my favorite.

P.S. Little Me just released their holiday line online and it's the sweetest. I can't handle these pajamas for Christmas morning & oh my gosh these footie pajamas just about kill me with the cuteness!! There's something about a footie PJ with a ruffle. It gets me every time!!

I hope everyone is having a fab week!! Thanks for stopping by and the continued support :)

Xo, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'


1 comment:

  1. Awesome <a href= "https://cherrycrumble.com/”>baby wear</a> on little me

    ReplyDelete