Sunday, February 26, 2017

.Insta Lately @kotineru.

Mug, c/o The Sister Studio || Braclets, Baublebar & J.Crew

This mug is my life lately, guys!! As we creep closer to two, the tantrums are very real! Pass the coffee and maybe a bottle of wine or two ;) In all seriousness, I pretty much use this mug every single morning lately! I love it. Sister Studio carries the cutest mugs! I currently have this one and this one on my wish list! 

Sweater, c/o Shein || Hat, Forever 21 || Floral Quilt, Little Unicorn 

We spent our Saturday evening scouting engagement photo spots. If you can't tell from Kennedy's face, this gorgeous spot was a winner! T-minus two weeks till we actually shoot them!! Side note, I'm on the hunt for a flowy, floral maxi if you have any recommendations! 

Earrings, Sugarfix || Bracelets, Baublebar & J.Crew|| Similar Jeans, Here 

My love for Target and Baublebar runs deep, so it was no surprise I love their collaboration! If you missed my Instastory, Target is now carrying a budget friendly jewelry line called 'Sugarfix'. It's gorgeous!! I seriously die for all their fun earrings! It also helps that they start at only $12.99! 


Blouse, c/o Shein || Jeans, Miss Match {obsessed!!} 
Pearls, J.Crew Factory || Purse, Michael Kors 

Ok, speaking of budget friendly pieces that I'm obsessed with, let's talk about this blouse! The sleeves, the stripes, the collar, it's just perfect! I have found every excuse to wear this blouse since I received it. My favorite is it paired with these pearls. They are the perfect pair! {For size reference, I'm wearing an XS} 


Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment