Tuesday, May 9, 2017

.Put A Little Prep In Your Step.


 







Photo Credit: Samantha Dimock Photography

Dress, c/o Shein || Heels, Target || Pearls, J.Crew Factory 
 Sunnies, c/o Shop Suey Boutique

Happy Tuesday, friends! Never have I been so excited to get back to the work week and daily schedules. This past week Kennedy came down with the flu, which was absolutely awful. She was a trooper and you honestly wouldn't even have known she was sick, well besides the throw up and other fun stuff that comes along with the flu (#tmi). Once we made it through all that, Tyler got hit hard, then I got the worst of it Saturday night.  I have never been that sick in my life besides the one time I accidentally drank water in Mexico. Let's just say, I wouldn't wish that that one anyone!!

Moving along to things that are a little more glamorous ;) I have been reaching for this blue cold shoulder dress more than I would like to admit! It's such a great spring/summer dress. It's perfect for those warmer days because it's extremely lightweight without being see through. There's a simple ruffle detail at the bust that gives it a preppy feel too. I adore it paired with my favorite pearls {here}. I don't think I've ever worn it without them! 

The plan was to have Kennedy in these photos too, but she spotted a playground and it was game over! She was too busy going down the slide to be bothered haha. She also took off for the lake as soon as we got there. Taking photos with toddlers is like taking a ride on the hot mess express! It's not for the weak ;) Here's a picture to prove it.....


I'm happy to report that these heels aren't too hard to run in!!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a fun Mother's Day Collaboration and giveaway that you don't want to miss!


Xo, Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment