Wednesday, September 5, 2018

.Faux Leather Leggings + Pink Coat.




Photo Credit: Jessica Living (website // Instagram

Pink Coat c/o Chicwish (on sale! wearing sm/md runs oversized)|| Spanx Faux Leather Leggings Tank (25% off)  || Adidas Sneakers || Necklace || Sunnies 

Hey girls!! Hope you're having a fabulous short week. I'm so thrown off, I keep forgetting what day it actually is, haha! I'm super excited about today's post, because I have been dying to share with you, more ways to style the ever so popular spanx faux leather leggings

I know a ton of you snagged these during the #nsale. I personally love them dressed down just as much (maybe more) than I do dressed up! They just give your outfit that extra something, something rather than plain leggings. You know, some days it just feels good to mix it up right?!

If you didn't grab these leggings yet, let me tell you, they are worth every single penny even at full price! They're pure magic! They are made by spanx and true shape wear, meaning they are going to suck you in where you want it and hug allll the right places! #winning 

My personal tip when styling these, would be to pair them with longer tops that cover the booty. Since these are form fitting, you will want certain places covered...you get what I'm saying ;) I think they would look darling paired with the camo pullover I have been sharing, or this striped pullover. If you're a mama, I love this option! I have a saved highlight over on my Instagram styling them a couple different ways. You can see it here: @kotineru  
You can get so creative with them in the fall + winter!

Today I chose to style them a little bit girly, a little bit sporty spice! I love, love the black and pink together. This coat is a beauty. I will say it runs over sized (wearing the sm/md) and I would suggest sizing down. I have big plans for her this fall. I'll be layering with leggings & with denim. 


If you own the faux leather leggings, what is your favorite way to style them?

Thanks for stopping by!!

Xo, Kayla 


Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook 




1 comment: