Sunday, January 20, 2019

.Old Navy Pre-Spring Try On.

Happy Sunday, ladies!! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend...hopefully a three day one! I had such a great response to the Old Navy Try-On yesterday that I decided to throw together a blog post where you could shop everything in one place. They increased the discount today and now everything is 30% OFF (with a couple exclusions, of course)!!

The most asked questions I got yesterday were about my accessories! You can find my leopard flats here! They run tts and I seriously reach for them every single day. I purchased them at the very end of last year and wish I wouldn't have waited so long! They were a little tight in the toe area when I tried them on, but stretched to form the perfect fit within one wear. I tried a 1/2 size up and they were wayyy too big, I could tell they were going to slip.

The other main questions I got were, where are my earrings from? You can find them here and they are actually 50% OFF making them only $14 with the code: WANT (thru tonight at 4:59ET). I love the size of them, but if you like bigger statement earrings, they also make these that are gorgeous! Also, 50% OFF! 

Lastly, you all wanted to know where my bracelets were from! They are both amazon prime finds & BEST sellers this month! They are spot on dupes for the real deal and both under $20, so you really can't beat it. I will link the cuff version here and the chain one here. You can see more details of them up close on my 'Amazon' highlight over on Instagram.

Now onto the Try On......

Striped Top (wearing medium)
Magic Jeans: Denim & Black Distressed (run tts) 

Wrap Top (wearing medium but needed small, runs tts)  
Button Up Top (wearing small, runs oversized) 
Magic Jeans (run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 

Peplum Striped Top: Striped version here 
Solid colors here (wearing small, runs tts) 
Magic Jeans (run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 


Mock Neck Sweater (wearing medium for oversized fit) 
Gingham Button Up Shirt (wearing medium. runs tts) 
Gray Jacket (wearing xsmall, go down if you don't plan to layer)
Magic Jeans (run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 

Tunic Pullover (wearing medium, wished I had small-runs big!)
Striped Pullover *not tunic length! (wearing medium, size up if you don't want it fitted) 
Magic Jeans: Black Version here // Denim Version here (runs tts) 

Sherpa Zip Up (wearing small, runs tts) 
Mesh Leggings 50% OFF (wearing small, runs tts) 

Luxe Striped Tee (wearing small, between go down) 
Magic Jeans (run tts) // Pink Adidas Hat (prime find!) 
Similar Joggers (run tts) //Yeti Mug (BEST coffee mug ever!) 

Gingham Button Up Shirt (wearing medium. runs tts) 
Rockstar Skinny Jeans (wearing 4, run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 

Boyfriend Tees: Pink // Striped (wearing small, run big!) 
Magic Jeans (run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 

Blush Striped Blouse (wearing small, between go down) 
Boyfriend Jeans (not online, similar pair linked! run tts) 
Magic Jeans (run tts) 
Leopard Flats (run tts!) 

Twill Jacket (wearing small, runs tts) color: pale pink
Striped Top (wearing small, go down if between sizes) 

Here are some of my toddler picks that I either have in my cart of already
 bought for Kennedy!





No comments:

Post a Comment