Monday, November 25, 2019

.Little Stars Organic Nursery Bedding.


Walmart recently launched an exclusive line of organic nursery bedding, Little Stars Organic. Not only is line pure organic, it's mom, baby & eco friendly, and ethically produced. It's also incredibly soft, which you want when it comes to baby and toddler bedding! 

I was amazed at the affordable price point they are offering it at too! I have the three piece set that includes two sheets and the reversible quilt (my personal fav!) and it's all under $50. They also offer the option of purchasing everything separately in addition to burp cloths, receiving blankets, swaddle blankets, and changing pad covers. The line has it all! 

I personally went with the gender neutral option because I loved the little star print. I also wanted to showcase an option that would work for you moms that have little girls or little boys. You girls know I'm all about pink and that's not changing, but sometimes it's nice to switch things up. 

I will say that the girl set, that has bunny & hearts, is seriously precious! I have the two pack of sheets in my cart right now. There is also a really cute boy option with sweet little critters on it. 

Hard to believe our little one will be here next month, but I am feeling better knowing that I can check out off quality bedding on our to do list! 

Xo, Kayla 

**Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring today's post! All opinions are my own**


Shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment