Wednesday, June 11, 2014

.Instagram Lately // @Kotineru.


Good Morning & Happy Hump Day! I felt like it was about time I did another "Instagram Lately". I tend to share a little more of my daily life on there, and lately they both have been filled with lots of color! You can tell summer is in full swing here in Southern California. Hope you enjoy a couple snapshots from my daily life. If we aren't friends on Instagram, yet, let's be! I enjoy interacting with my readers, it always brightens my day :)


Front Door Mat, Target (Sold in Store) // Sandals, Kohls // Skirt, Forever 21 // Bracelets, Groopdealz & Jcrew // Anchor Ring, Forever 21 // Nails, Essie 'Splash Of Grenadine'

There really are no words to describe the joy I felt when I came across this front door mat!! Tyler might not have been as stocked, haha. It makes me smile every time I step outside the front door. Sadly it's not online for me to link up but there was plenty in the store!

                                     


We all know the fashion world is currently crushing on anything & everything pineapple print. Naturally I died a little when I came across these pj's at Forever 21! The shirts so cute, you could even get away with wearing it with some cute boyfriend jeans or shorts!


Polka Dot Playsuit, ASOS // Necklace, Baublebar

This picture was snapped right before our flight took off for Vegas!!


Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Sage K. & Co., Jcrew // Lipstick. Top Shop

While shopping in Vegas I ended up in Topshop, trying to find the perfect pink lipstick. Man, talk about a difficult task! I wanted to buy them all, but I was good and only left with two. My favorite out of all of them is "Boom Boom".


Sunnies, Forever 21(not online) Loving These! // Bracelets, Jcrew (old), Sage K. & Co., Jcrew // Sandals, Forever 21 

Ahhhh, love! These sunnies basically jumped off the shelf and into my shopping bag! I love the retro, vintage feel they give for under $5! 



Sandals, Target // Boyfriend Jeans, Old Navy // Lace Top, c/o Starling Style // Crossbody, Rebecca Minkoff // Bow Watch, c/o Accessory Jane // Bracelets, Jcrew & c/o Sage K. & Co.// Nails, Essie "Go Ginza'




Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co., c/o Sage K. & Co., Groopdealz // Arrow Ring, ILY Couture // Nails (All Essie) Starting with thumb: Bachelorette Bash, Status Symbol, Mod Square, Boom Boom Room & Fiji

I enjoy painting my nails so much, I always have. It's very relaxing to me, but I always struggle with trying to pick one color, since I have so many favorites. I decided to shake it up and paint each nail a different Essie pink for an ombre effect. The end result was so adorable, I couldn't stop looking at my nails!! I have been thinking about all the different color combos I can come up with, and I think purple is next on the list :) 


Sunnies, Karen Walker // Cup, Simply Southern Chics // Hat, Forever 21 // Glitter Hair Tie, c/o Sage K. & Co. 

Hi, my name's Kayla and I have a serious cup collecting problem! I'm not kidding, I have a different cup for every occasion. So naturally with summer fast approaching, I had to invest in a cute cup for my cocktails around the pool. This adorable monogram cup, from Simply Southern Chics, is my jam!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment