Friday, June 13, 2014

.Leopard Jumpsuit.








Jumpsuit, Express // Heels, Banana Republic (old) Loving These & These // Necklaces, c/o Urbanite & Baublebar // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co., Jcrew, // Earrings, c/o Accessory Jane // Purse, Rebecca Minkoff 


As much as I love rompers, I have never been able to find a jumpsuit that fits me well. They always hug in the wrong parts and bag in others. There's nothing cute about diaper booty! While my mom and I were shopping in Vegas, we came across this leopard jumpsuit from Express. In the spirit of Vegas, I thought I might as well try it on. As fate would have it, it fit like a glove. The leopard was just an added treat. I ended up wearing it for our last night out on the town in Vegas. Our night was filled with lots of walking and dancing. The romper was so comfortable I could have wore it to bed! They also carry this romper in a variety of solid colors. I think I am going to go back and get the black one, it's nice alternative to the LBD!

As usual I am thrilled it's Friday! But today I'm extra excited because Tyler and I are going to see Darius Rucker tonight!! Darius Rucker has been on my bucket list for sometime. Hootie & The Blow Fish was my very first CD! Tyler surprised me with 3rd row tickets for my birthday. He's playing at the  Del Mar Fair (yes, I still call it that!) So our night is going to filled with lots of fried food, country music and rides...yay!


XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment