Friday, September 5, 2014

.Fall Romping.









Romper, c/o Belle Boutique // Flats, Forever 21 // Sunnies, Anthropologie  {not online, dying for these!}//  Purse, Rebecaa Minkoff // Necklace, c/o Socal Gems // Bracelets, Jcrew {not online, similar}, Jcrew, c/o Sage. K. & Co., c/o Teal House Collection // Nails, Essie 'Cascade Cool'


I don't even know how to put into words how perfect this romper is! We all know I'm a little romper obsessed. My last two outfit post have featured rompers. What can I say, I know what I love :) The reason I have fallen head over heels in love with this one is the color. It's the perfect shade of green that will also transition into fall and winter perfectly. I can already picture it with a pair of booties and black polka dot tights. It's also super soft and feels very high-end. I love that's it's so cute and stylish, but it is also beyond comfortable.

Good news! This necklace, that I clearly can't get enough of, was just restocked!! Go grab yours before they sell out again. I am not exaggerating when I say it goes with everything. You'll have to stop yourself from wearing it.

Happy Friday!! Thank goodness for a short work week. I've been ready for the weekend since we went back to work on Tuesday, ha! I think it has to do with the fact that I have major #FOMO going on over not being at New York Fashion Week!! I'm dying seeing all the pictures on Instagram. Oh well, next year....fingers crossed :)

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'







3 comments:

  1. i love the necklace you paired with this, keeps it glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this! i have been obsessed with olive green lately, and that shade flatters you so perfectly.

    also the shoes, so cute! and your hair, i love it like that! gosh i just love it all!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this romper on you pretty girl! xo

    Kaitlin Keegan
    www.blondeexpeditions.com

    ReplyDelete