Monday, June 1, 2015

.Kennedy Grace Smith.



Kennedy Grace Smith 
April 30, 2105
7 pounds 9 ounces


I am so excited to formally introduce all of you to the angel in our life, Kennedy Grace Smith! She surprised us a couple of days before her due date on April 30th at 9:00pm. We have spent the last month kissing, cuddling, and just obsessing over her. We didn't know a love like this existed. She's our little slice of heaven :)

 I plan on sharing my birth story with you guys in the future. I just have to figure out how to put it all together without writing a novel, lol. In the meantime I am going to be back to blogging. I'm trying to get the hang of getting back on a normal schedule while operating on little to no sleep. It's beyond worth it though! I have missed all of you. You can always follow along with all our daily adventures on Instagram and Snapchat {kotineru for both}.

XOXO, Kayla






1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Congratulations! She's so precious, I love seeing your updates on instagram, she's just too cute! Enjoy this time with your happy little bundle! x

    ReplyDelete