Friday, April 24, 2015

.37 & 38 Weeks Baby Bump Update.





As I write this I can't believe that I am one week away from my due date! I was really expecting these last couple weeks to drag, but they truly flew by. I had a check up with my doctor today and we scheduled an official induction date if little miss is stubborn and decides not to come out. I'm really hoping & praying that she comes on her own though. I don't think I can wait about 2 more weeks to meet her. I have a feeling this weekend will consist of a lot of long walks and whatever else we can do to speed this process along :)

{Due Date} May 2, 2015....8 days till my due date!!

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} On average about 7 pounds and over 19 inches and I am totally feeling like she's huge at this point! This belly is large & in charge!! 

{Sleep} Last week I was barely getting any sleep, but I am happy to report that things have gotten a little better this week. I have even slept for about 3 hours at a time. Winning in my book! 

{Cravings} I'm not really craving anything in particular. I am hungry pretty much 24/7 at this point! I am really trying to over indulge, but I am still giving into the sweets. It's weird too because I have found that I really crave junk food lately!

{Food Aversion} Pretty much anything that has spice. It gives me the most intense heartburn. I still try to eat spicy food since I love it, but right away I always regret it.

{Feeling} Sick! This week I came down with a lovely cold that one of my coworkers shared with me. As if being 38 weeks pregnant wasn't hard enough, adding a cold into the mix has made this week a long one. Thankfully, I am starting to feel better and today marks my last day of work. I can't wait to sleep in next week!! Yay for maternity leave!

{Missing Anything} My pre-pregnancy body! As I see all the adorable clothes being released for summer I can't help but find myself dying to get back in shape. I'm dying to go romper shopping!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} This week we have been all about sleepers with feet. After I did all her laundry I noticed that we have a ton of cute outfit for her, but hardly any sleepers in newborn and 0-3 month size. My mom, Aunt, and myself made it our mission to find some. Now she has quite the collection and I love them all! I have to say my favorite brand that I have come across is Little Me. They have the most adorable prints with bows and ruffles. I got this cheetah one  and a couple really print soft floral ones that aren't online. I also love this one

{Best Moment Of The Week} Hearing our doctor say that she's in the perfect position and extremely low. Even though I haven't dilated yet, it's a sign that she could be coming shortly.

{Looking Forward To} Possibly meeting our little girl in the next week! 

XOXO, Kayla

Previous Baby Bump Bump Updates:

20 Week // 21 Week // 22 Week // 23 Week // 25 Week
 27 Week // 28 & 29 Weeks // 30 Week // 31 Week // 32 Week
33 & 34 Weeks // 35 & 36 Weeks

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

1 comment: