Friday, November 20, 2015

.Gift Guide, Gold & Blush Obsessed.







{Just click the item to shop it!}

I'm excited to start my gift guide series that will go on through the holidays! To kick it off I wanted to do a specific color pallet that I have been loving, gold & blush! Of course, it's no secret that I'm over the moon in love with gold, but lately I have been craving blush pieces as well. I just love the subtle girly feeling that it gives while feeling chic & sophisticated at the same time. I'm also a sucker for anything with my initial on it! Hints all the personalized mugs & trinkets. Above I rounded up some of the pieces that I have been eyeing and maybe added to my list for Santa ;) Most things are under $50.00 with a majority of them being around $15! That way you can get one for your mom, sister or girlfriend and get yourself a little present as well!

Please shoot me an email {kaylaotineru@gmail.com} if there's a specific gift guide you'd like to see!!

Xo, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment