Wednesday, November 25, 2015

.Mommy & Mini Style, Fall Brights.









Kayla:
Dress, c/o Chantilly Dallas // Shoes, Nordstrom // Necklace, c/o Socal Gems  {not online, obsessed with this necklace!} // Sunnies, Forever 21 {only $7 in stores. similar here} // Bracelets, c/o INPink {herehere & here} J.Crew // Lips, Bobbi Brown 'Plum Rose' & NYX Butter Gloss 'Eclair' 

Kennedy:
Dress, Target // Bow, c/o Everly Avenue {obsessed!!} // Moccs, c/o Sweet N Swag


Happy Wednesday or what I like to call it, Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! Can you honestly believe that in one day it will be Thanksgiving and then the most wonderful time of the year?! I don't even feel like summer happened so I really have no idea how we only have one month of 2015 left! Time is flying, but at the same time I feel like we just brought Kennedy home from the hospital! Guess that's part of getting old ;) Anyways, I don't know about you, but I really love holiday eve's just as much as the actual holiday! There's just so much excitement and anticipation in the air. It also helps that Tyler & I have the day off and get to celebrate by taking a quick trip to the mountains to show our little love some of our favorite spots. I hope you're spending today doing something fun with your loved ones too!

No matter what time of year it is, I will always be a girl that loves to wear color! It makes my heart happy. This dress was no exception! I first fell in love with it online, but when it arrived I seriously couldn't wait to wear it. The print is amazing, it's colorful and fun, but not over the top. I wore it over the weekend for an event at Nordstrom and got so many compliments on it! I had three girls stop me to ask details! It's one of those dresses that's great to have in your closet so you can throw it on at a moments notice when you make spontaneous plans. Perfect for the holidays, when you want a break from the typical color schemes!

As much as I outfit plan for myself, I find myself thinking about Kennedy's outfit ALL THE TIME! #momlife On a typical day when getting Kennedy ready, you can find me planning her outfits around A) Mine & B) Whichever bow that I am currently obsessing over!! This past week almost every outfit she wore was revolved around this mini sailor bow from Everly Avenue. It's just precious and basically the cutest thing! I couldn't be more obsessed with the shape of the bow. I love small shops and Everly Avenue is at the top of my list for cutest bows! You can tell a lot love goes into their bows! Make sure to follow them on Instagram {here} because I'm sure they'll be running great holidays deals.


P.S. Black Friday sales have already started at a lot of your favorite retailers. I don't know about you, but I would rather shop the sales early & online in my pjs :) I will link the sales below that I may or may not have already started shopping. The Old Navy one being my favorite because I just die for their baby section!!

Black Friday Sales:

{Old Navy} 30-40 % off with code EARLYBIRD
{Gap} 50% off everything with code EARLY
{J.Crew} 30% off full priced items & 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY
{Nordstrom} Has a bunch of new sale items & they are always price matching!!

Happy Shopping!!

Xo, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you simply gorgeous? Love this dress - the vibrant prints and color is fab!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete