Monday, January 23, 2017

.Monday Coffee Chat.


Sunnies, c/o Shop Suey Boutique 

Happy Monday!! It's a very gloomy and rainy one over here. It's actually been very rainy the past couple weeks. Normally I welcome the rain with open arms, but now that I have a toddler, it's a little different story. We are going a little crazy. I think we have watched Finding Nemo about 10 thousand times and had a couple hundred tea parties :) I'm not complaining about the play time I'm getting with my girl, but we are super ready for some sunshine and zoo trips!

Things have been a little quite around here the last couple weeks. I thought it might be fun to check in with you guys and tell you a little bit about what has been going on around here. So grab a coffee and lets chat! 

 If you follow along over on Instagram you may know that I took a new job, yay! If you don't know, I'm thrilled to announce that I accepted a position over at Miss Match as their marketing director. My love for Miss Match dates way back to the beginning of A Darling Dream, so this was an exciting move! I hope you'll follow along with this new adventure. I'm not just saying this because I work there, but I truly believe they are the cutest boutique in San Diego! My main goal for 2017 is to not spend allll my paychecks there! I will let you know how that goes!

In other news, wedding planning is moving along! Two weekends ago I was able to "propose" to most my bridesmaids. It was such a fun day that I never wanted to end. I'm dying to share all the details and pictures from that day with you guys. I'm doing a special addition of "Wedding Wednesday" this week so make sure you check back! Also, get ready for the picture overload because I was too in love with every single one to narrow it down...like always! #whoops. Now my biggest task is getting organized and get our engagement photos taken so we can send out our save the dates!! I have a couple dresses that I purchased just for these photos that I can't wait to style!

This weekend was my mom's birthday. We started the celebration during the week and ended on her actual birthday, this Saturday with brunch and a trip to the movies. Kennedy stole the show at brunch when she showed up looking like the cutest thing on the planet. Complete with pigtails, a faux fur pink vest & her glitter purse she picked out. I was seriously dying over her the whole time!! I talk about it all the time, but this age (20 months) is quickly proving to my absolute favorite. She's a crack up, but still so sweet! We are hoping the terrible twos continue to stay away!! 

Shoes, c/o Mon Petit Shoes || Faux Fur Vest, Target || Glitter Bow, c/o Little Kate Designs

We have also been in the full on Valentine's Day spirit over here! I blame  thank Target's dollar section for this. Give us pink and red everything. I'm going to try and dress myself and Kennedy in as much pink and red over the next month as often as possible! I busted out my favorite red fuzzy sweater over the weekend and Kennedy excitedly said "ho, ho, ho" and asked for a hug when she saw me. Example #1 why this my favorite age, haha!

Heart Sweater, c/o Shopping Bag || Hunter Boots, Nordstrom || Purse, Here 


Hope everyone has the best Monday and don't forget to check back Wednesday for all the deets on the Bridesmaid Proposal!!

Xo, Kayla 


Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment