Sunday, March 11, 2018

.Old Navy Try On // 40% off Everything!!.



When one of your favorite stores has 40% off everything and free shipping over $25 you
 share all your favorite things! 

I mentioned a couple things I had or was snagging over on my stories (@kotineru) but figured I go into more detail over here. Because truthfully I could buy just about everything on their site right now!! Old Navy is killing it with their Spring line. 

This sale is so good that they only do this a couple times a year. I think the last time was around the holidays! This is the time to grab the higher priced items you have had your eye on. Another great incentive is you are also earning super cash to use for your future purchase in April. So, it pays to shop...that's that girl math that always gets me in trouble ;) 

Not only am I grabbing my favorites, more than half my spending budget goes to their toddler section, as always!! It's all so cute and so affordable right now! There's so many great options for Easter dresses and spring vacations. 

I'm going to start out with sharing all their adorable shoes!! These bow slides are what originally started my order, but then I had to add the wedge version too in the blush because they're so perfect! They remind me of the Kate Spade ones that were very popular, but a fraction of the cost! They come to $22 with the 40% off sale. I can't wait to style both of these!!

Shirt {wearing a medium} $13  || Bow Mules || 

I finally grabbed this top!! I sized up to a medium so I could front tuck or tie on the side. I adore the cropped bell sleeves and of course the classic stripes! It also comes in solids. 

Dress {I ordered an xsmall} $22 || Bow Mules || 

I fell in love with this dress, like madly in love when I tried it on! They didn't have my size so I ordered it last week. It's the perfect summer dress! It runs really big, so I suggest sizing down. It also comes in a pink striped version. 

Dress {wearing an xsmall} $22 || Bow Mules || 

This dress is the same style as the striped one, but the softest tencel fabric! If you're an olive lover then this is the dress for you! It's gorgeous and it makes you look so tan ;)....always a plus! It would be so cute styled with the miller sandals for a casual look! 


Blouse{wearing a medium} $15! || Bow Mules || 

If you're headed anywhere warm soon, this top belongs in your suitcase! It makes me want to be by the beach with a margarita in my hand (a girl can dream, right?!). I picture it front tucked into distressed shorts with wedges. It also comes in a navy that just as pretty! The navy would be great for the office.


The perfect lightweight jacket! It comes in a ton of colors, even camo. It's super soft and great quality. It looks darling layered over tops and dresses! It is one of their more high priced items, so I recommend grabbing it during this sale since it's 40% off!! 

Blouse {wearing medium} $16 

A little bit girly, a little bit boho! I'm in love with these tops. No surprise that blush grabbed my attention first, but there's also this striped version. Both would be darling styled with white denim or shorts for warmer weather. These are also a great piece to style for the office too! 
Also comes in a dress version {here}.

Blazer {wearing small} $24 || Dress {small} $22

Hands down two of my favorites from the whole spring line! This dress has my heart and I get excited every time I wear it. If blush isn't your jam, it comes in an olive and chambray. It's crazy soft! I love the blazer because you throw it over just about anything! Dress it up with a dress (like I'm wearing) or throw it over a luxe tee and jeans. 

Luxe Tee {wearing medium} $10 || Pearl Espadrilles  {run tts}

No post talking about Old Navy would be complete without me mentioning my favorite tees ever! If you haven't grabbed these soft, amazing tees yet then you are missing out. They are my go to and chances are if you watch my stories then you already know how obsessed with them I am, lol. I wear a medium in them for an oversized look and usually tie them to the side. They come in solids and stripes. The best part is they wash really well and don't shrink or fade! 

Below I'm also rounding up all my favorites for me and Kennedy. You can just click the picture to shop. The 40% off will be reflected once you add your items to cart, but make sure to use the code: FREESHIP to get the free shipping over $25! 

Happy Shopping, friends!! 









1 comment:

  1. Rabbit phone cover

    If you are looking at designer phone covers & cases for your mobile, then BitCasse provides the cute phone case online at a low price. We offer the best geometric marble phone case, pressed flower case, rabbit phone case & cover online.

    to get more - https://bitcasse.com/pages/about-us

    ReplyDelete