Sunday, April 8, 2018

.Opalhouse Collection.

It's here, it's here! Opalhouse officially launched this morning on Target and it's safe to say that the brand did not disappoint. The resemblance to the Anthro's home line is unreal. But the best part is that everything is budget friendly! I spent the morning going through the whole collection (there's 583 pieces!) and rounding up my absolute favorite pieces! The throw pillows, kitchen items, and mirrors seem to be the best deals and crazy gorgeous!! 

Yesterday I browsed the line in store (and went live on Instagram) and got to see a handful of it in person. The quality is amazing and I really think this might be their nicest collection they have launched to date. They only had a small fraction in store though. There is so much more online!

If you're shopping the line, I'd love to know what you are crushing on! The fiddle leaf tree and this blush chair are at the top of my wish list.

*(click the links to shop)*

No comments:

Post a Comment