Friday, May 25, 2018

.The Best Memorial Day Sales.

Memorial Day Weekend is finally here which means the unofficial start of summer.....
and all the BEST sales! Below I'm rounding up the ones I think you ladies will love. Just click the retailer and shop away! 

Of course, if you have any questions about sizing or anything email me (kaylaotineru@gmail.com) or shoot me a DM over on Instagram (kotineru).

As always thank you for shopping thru my links and making this possible! 
You guys are the best!!



Abercrombie & Fitch- 40% off the entire store!! You know I swear by their shorts and these jeans.

American Eagle- 20-60% off their store. My FAVORITE jeans are marked down to $22!! I highly suggest grabbing them, they are live changing ;) 

Ann Taylor- 40% off your entire order with code: SOREADY I have my eye on these gorgeous bow flats. The code brings them to $41 and there's 3 colors...#swoon

Banana Republic- 40% off your entire purchase with code: BRSUMMER 

BaubleBar-Up to 70% off & free shipping over $25...There's SO many great earrings!

Bloomingdales- Up to 50% off  plus and extra 40-50% off already reduced items

Express- Up to 50% off the whole store!! I've done two try-ons there in the last week because their pieces are that good! My favorite- this $19 camo top + $17 off the shoulder top
(Try-ons are saved in my highlights over on Instagram with sizing info) 


H&M- Up to 60% off and free shipping with code: 0040

J.Crew- 40% off everything with code: GETAWAY 

J.Crew Factory- 50% off EVERYTHING!! You can also take 50% off already reduced items with code: WINWIN I really recommend this scalloped cami (I wear a 4) 

Levis- 30% off everything with code: MAY30 I just got my first pair of their shorts and I LOVE them!

LOFT- 40% off everything & FREE shipping with code: LONGWKND There will be a try-on posted to Instagram! 

Macys- 20% off with code: MEMDAY

Madewell- 20% off dresses with code: PRETTYPLEASE This one looks darling!! 

Nordstrom- 1/2 Yearly Sale is still happening with up to 40% off. My favorites are rounded up: here

Old Navy- 20% off your entire purchase, no code needed. If you did your survey you can stack for an extra 10% off + free shipping! 50% off all active wear 

Rebecca Minkoff- Up to 50% off 


Sole Society- Up to 60% off sale items and they offer free shipping over $50! 
Their shoes are the cutest! 

Target- Up to 30% off home & patio with code: HERO They are also having a dress and shorts sale!! 

Tarte- 20% off $50+, 25% off $75+, and 30% off $100+ code: WEEKEND

Ulta- Up to 50% off hair products, my favorite dry shampoo is included

Urban Outfitters- Up to 50% off 

Wold Market- 15% off with code: STARS15 

As the weekend goes on, I will be updating these and adding new ones. I have a feeling there will be great sales popping up daily!! Happy Shopping, ladies! 





1 comment: