Friday, May 4, 2018

.Old Navy Friends & Family.



TGIF, friends!! I hope everyone had an amazing week. We started ours at Disneyland and honestly I have been thrown off all week. Today feels like Monday, but it's Friday. I'll take Friday over Monday, anytime ;)

It's that time again, Old Navy Friends & Family sale!! Which means 30% off everything and 40% off if you're a card holder! With code: THANKYOU at checkout 

 I spent yesterday afternoon trying on most of the store...no joke! There was SO many cute pieces! I just couldn't help myself. I'll be sharing everything over on stories today on Instagram (@kotineru) but figured I would round up everything here for your reference too! I will say, after checking prices online, 99% of the items are less expensive online because they're marked down and you get the additional 30%-40% off that price!

Gingham Blouse (size small) || Jeans (size 4) 

This top came home with me! It should come as no surprise, I can't resist gingham. It also comes in a beautiful yellow. I think it would look perfect with white denim and wedges! 

Button Up (size medium) || Jeans (size 4) 


I can't believe it's taken me this long to try this top on! They have always been out of it in my size. Well, I quickly fell in love with it after trying it on. It's such a classic. I also love how it's tunic length so you can tie it up for a more flattering look! 

Linen Button Up (size medium) || Light wash Jeans (size 4) 


Clearly I have a thing for stripes! I just can't quit them. I'm ordering this top! It's a great summer spin on the classic button up. I also loved how this one was a linen blend. It comes in a solid with flamingos on it too!

Gingham Blouse (size small) || Shortalls (size small)-size down!!

I can't tell you how excited I was that they had these in the store!! I was dying to review these when I saw them online. I'm glad I was able to try them on too, because you need to make sure you size down. I originally tried the medium on and I was drowning in them.  I really do love these! The fit is comfortable and flattering. If you're looking for a budget pair (especially while on sale) these are them!!

Gingham Blouse (size small) || Jeans (size 4) 

Same top I'm wearing with the overalls. I also showed this tied in my stories. It's a great little, lightweight top for summer. Also, the buttons are functional if you're nursing! 

Dress (size small) || White Denim Jacket (size small) 

As the temps rise here in San Diego, I find myself reaching for dresses! This one is perfect for summer. It's so soft, flattering, and just easy to throw on and go! It comes in solids and other stripes too. I thought the red was cute with Memorial Day & The 4th of July coming up. It would also make a great bump friendly option for you pregnant mamas.

This white denim jacket is amazing as well! It reminds me of the light wash one I have and wear non-stop! I seriously wore it everyday we were in Disneyland! If you're looking for a white one, this is a great option and it's only $28 with the 30% off! 
Code:THANKYOU


Off The Shoulder Blouse (size small) || Jeans (size 4) 

Loved this top! It comes in white and a chambray option too. And with 30% off comes to $11!! It's a great little top to pair with shorts and the black bow wedges!

V-neck Tee (size small)  || Linen Shorts (size small) 

Every year I grab a pair of linen shorts from Old Navy. This year they have some fun options. I loved the tassels and detailing. They also come in a chambray. And this is the top I tried on in a recent try on (in black & white stripes). These are great basics if you want more of a fitted look! 

Striped Tank (size small) || Jeans (size 4) 

This top came home with me because I couldn't risk it selling out with out me getting my hands on it! It's so sweet with the ruffle detailing and extremely soft! I'll be styling this little top all summer long. 

I also wanted to share a couple toddler options that I grabbed for Kennedy or she owns! Old Navy is where I get most of her wardrobe because it's hands down the cutest and always holds up! (click the items below to shop) 



No comments:

Post a Comment