Tuesday, October 30, 2018

.Mommy + Me Style with Matilda Jane.

*Thank you to Matilda Jane for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own*
Kayla
Poncho c/o Matilda Jane // Long Sleeve Tee $15! (wearing small) 
Sunnies // Jeans (all time blog best seller!) // Booties 

Kennedy 
Dress c/o Matilda Jane // Booties // Bows (15 pack for $11/ 6inch) 

Happy Halloween Eve!! We can hardly wait for tomorrow's festivities! We are starting the day off by one last trip to the pumpkin patch then it's off to trick or treat. I might squeeze in one last pumpkin spice coffee #sobasic because the minute the clock strikes midnight on Nov 1st, we switch over to full blown Christmas mode! 

But really I can't wait to see Kennedy in her costume tomorrow and go trick or treating. I keep telling Ty, I have a feeling this holiday season is going to be downright magical with the age she is at. 3 can have it's days, but it's been my favorite age so far! 

Even though I am ready for Christmas time, I am still downright obsessed with all things fall fashion. I have been on a serious hunt for the perfect fall poncho! I knew exactly in my head what I wanted, but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. When I came across this one from Matilda Jane I was thrilled. The color palette stole my heart! It's also the softest, perfect for staying cozy in on cold days. 

I love it styled with a basic tee and jeans. It would also look equally as cute over a bodycon dress for a more dressed up look! Because of the gorgeous fall colors, I think it would make the perfect Thanksgiving outfit option! 

Not only does Matilda Jane have amazing pieces for women, they also have a darling  girls selection! I grabbed this little navy dress for Kennedy. I thought it would be the a great piece for us to twin because any chance I get to coordinate our outfits, I will :) The quality of her dress is amazing! It's so soft + the little flutter sleeves are an adorable touch. I also thought this mustard dress was so cute and would be a great option for family photos! 






Thank you for stopping by!! 

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook 



No comments:

Post a Comment