Sunday, November 4, 2018

.Old Navy 50% OFF Sale.

It's here, it's here!! The Old Navy Friends + Family 50% OFF everything sale!
 The sale was originally for all cardholders (with code: CARD) but they also opened it up to us non-cardholders! Just text 'VIP' to 653689 and they will send you your own code
 for 50% OFF!! 

I did a massive try on haul yesterday over on Instagram (@kotineru) . I saved it to my highlights if you missed it! I actually have three different 'Old Navy' highlights because I have done so many try ons there lately. I have to say, I have been loving everything there for fall/the holidays. So many quality pieces at such great prices! It really is the perfect time to stock up on gifts!

Below I rounded up all my favorites that I own and tried on. Just click the pictures to shop and make sure to use your code to take 50% OFF! The sale ends tonight so shop your little heart out before it ends! Also, they offer free in store pick up now if you don't want to pay for shipping!....I usually do that even when I'm in the store because 99% of the time the deals are better online. 

Happy Shopping!! XOXO


































2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for toddler girl rash guard at affordable rates, Brookesbeach.com is one of the best choices for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want buy womens casual dress pants in USA, then Heer Capries is one of the best choices for you.

    ReplyDelete