Saturday, November 10, 2018

.Weekend Sale Roundup.

Happy Saturday, ladies! I'm actually up at midnight with a glass of wine as I type this...fashion never sleeps! Tyler and I are taking a spur of the moment trip out to Phoenix for a couple days, so I have been hustling to get everything in order! We are only going for less than 48 hours but somehow I have a list 8 miles long to tackle before we can actually hit the road, ha!

Right before we head out, we are shooting our family photos. I have had this on our calendar for months and I am so excited! Well as excited as you can get to take family photos with a toddler. I think there will be a lot of bribery going on, but that's ok, it's totally worth it! I will say this, I have never regretted taking family photos. They can be so much work, but SO worth it. 

Anyways, lets talk sales, shall we! With a little less than 2 weeks till Thanksgiving and Cyber weekend, the sales are starting to roll in....and they're good! I have been starting to check things off my list and it feels so awesome to be ahead of schedule. So I thought I would make your lives a little easier and round up the sales in one spot! 

I'm really hoping to be a great resource for you ladies (+ men) as we head into the holidays! I also want to say a huge THANK YOU! I feel like we have the best little community here! You ladies are so kind & thoughtful to go out of your way to shop my links and I truly appreciate each and every single one of you....more than you know!

Abercrombie- 50% OFF Jeans //$100 off Jackets // $35 Flannels 
I grabbed these non-distressed dark wash jeggings (runs tts) & they are my new obsession! Also, this leopard tee is the cutest! (runs big, I liked the small) 


American Eagle - 25% off your entire purchase with code: YES25 // 
Jeans & Joggers BOGO 50% OFF




Anthropologie- 20% OFF full price home items // so many cute gift items included! Their mugs make the best little present and some are as low as $6!




Express- 40% OFF everything! I highly recommend snagging this must have pullover , the best tank ever that's only $14 (I wear a small),  and these camo leggings





Gap- Up to 50% OFF everything PLUS an extra 20% OFF with code: EXTRA
Their toddler PJs are my absolute favorite-so soft! Kennedy has worn these exact ones (unisex) the last two Christmas'. I think I might snag a pair for this year to keep the tradition alive! 


J.Crew- 30% OFF your purchase with code: FRIENDS //
 Rewards Members 35% OFF with code: FAMILY 
I'm crushing hard on this cardi/coat I shared on stories. I think Santa might just be bringing it to me in the blush ( in an xsmall for a blazer fit) 

J.Crew Factory- Stock up sale! 
20% OFF 2 items/ 30% OFF 3 items /40% OFF 4 or more items
Code: FALL 

LOFT-40% OFF your purchase code: WORKIT




Nordstrom- 40% OFF Fall Event
OMG so many great staple pieces on sale!! Seriously you could get so much Christmas shopping done...for you too ;) Items are selling out fast though! Our of everything, I am dying over these Uggs..that bow!! Oh and that price!! 



Old Navy- 20% OFF EVERYTHING (no code needed) 
50% OFF Jeans, Dresses & Outerwear
You already know which jeans I am going to tell you to grab...the magic jeans
Also, this jersey swing dress I have & love, is marked down to $15! It's so flattering + comfy and thanks to the "swing" factor, the perfect Thanksgiving dress to eat alll the food in! 
(I wear a small. Between sizes, size down) 




Pink Lily Boutique- Free shipping over $50


Pottery Barn- Buy more, save more! Code: SAVEMORE
Their holiday section is just magical! We always snag a couple of their ornaments.

Target- FREE $10 gift card with any $50 clothing purchase! 
This deal ends tonight, so act fast! I have already taken advantage of this twice this week...#whoops! I highly, highly recommend snagging this $16 tie top that is an identical dupe for the UO one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment