Tuesday, April 30, 2019

.Kennedy Grace, The Big 4.










Kennedy

Kayla 
Eyelet Dress (only $19!! wearing a small) || Wedges 

Tyler

I can hardly believe that my little baby, the one that made me a mama, our whole world is 4 years old!! Everyone tells you time flies when you have a baby, but you truly never realize how fast it goes till you are in it. It's the weirdest thing to put into words, but the last 4 years have been the longest and fastest years of my entire life. Ones that I could relive over & over. 

Kennedy's personality has always been big! You know exactly what I mean if you have met her. She is outgoing, makes friends with everyone, will talk your ear off, and loves to put on a show! At her little dinner party we threw her a couple nights ago, she gave a speech (all on her own!) where she told everyone "Thank you all for coming, I hope you had a great night, and I love you all!" Every single day she amazes me with how stinkin' cool she is! ....but let's be real, along with all that comes a very, very strong willed little girl that can bring the sass! There is tough, long days mixed in, but that's ok because this girl is knows what she wants!

I would have to say this past year has been my favorite. Everyone warned me that three was going to be hard and honestly I kept waiting for it. I will say it did start out a little rocky but nothing crazy. I think it might be because I started staying home with her the week she turned 3. This year she turned into our little buddy that really went everywhere with us. Her and Tyler had a lot of "daddy, daughter days" as she likes to call it, she went shopping (work/try ons) with me often, we had quite a few Disney trips, and even snuck in one Mommy and Daughter solo trip! That was possibly the highlight of the year for me personally. Those memories will always be some of my favs! 

A couple things I do not want to forget about right now:
*She LOVES LOL dolls and asks for one every single time we go to Target.
*She is baby doll obsessed (and real babies too!) along with her "stuffy animals". She either brings a baby or puppy with us everywhere we go.
*Her favorite songs (which she knows almost all the words) are Florida Georgia Line "meant to be", anything from the trolls soundtrack, and "meet me in the middle"
*She dances any chance she gets and wants everyone to watch!
*She loves "fresh popcorn", strawberries, watermelon, happy meals (mostly for the toys!), chips and salsa, and ice cream (duh)
*I never want to forget her face/excitement when we go to Disneyland! She is a pro at this point and her love runs deep (just like mom!) 
*How her and Tyler will go for Donut runs on the weekend just the two of them

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment