Wednesday, May 1, 2019

.Sweet Summertime with Talbots.








Photo Credit: K.Loreth Photography

Outfit Details:
Eyelet Blouse (wearing a small) || Sandals (between go up) 

Can you believe how close we are to summer?! The countdown is on in our house! Both of Kennedy's grandparents have pools, so I know she is not so patiently waiting to spend her days poolside! I'm making it a goal of ours to have more beach days too! I mean we live less than 30 mins from multiple beaches, you'd think we basically live there. 

One of my favorite parts of summer is dressing for it! That should come at no surprise ;) When I think summer, I think lightweight fabrics, eyelet, off the shoulder, lots of white, and straw bags! Hello, I just described my outfit. I'm teaming up with Talbots to share with you a great summer outfit for all your adventuring you'll be doing this summer. It's perfect timing too because their Friends & Family Sale is going on and you can receive 30% OFF site wide with the code: FRIENDS30

You girls know that I make it my mission to find all the adorable white tops in the warmer months. I fell in love with this cutie! I shared it last week on stories in a try on session I did with Talbots. I had it styled on the shoulder then, but wanted to show you it off the shoulder this time. It's so versatile and literally the perfect summer top! It does come with a tank that you can wear under it for added coverage.

I also search for pops of white when it comes to my accessories! White accessories are so chic, go with just about everything, are easy to dress up & down, and are so on trend! These sandals are great option if you're wanting to try out the white trend without breaking the bank. I was amazed to find out that they are under $50! They are very comfortable and run tts. I would say if you're between or on the fence, to go up 1/2 size. They do come in other color options, including a pink! The braiding on the top gives me total nautical vibes.

My absolute favorite part of this outfit is the bag! It's funny when I fall in love with something, I am often speechless. I have to tell you when I first got this bag I was at a total lose of words! Everything about it is beautiful. The quality is top of the line and the gold details are the perfect touch. Oh and the inside is gingham....hello summertime in a bag :) It could very easily take you from day to night, so it would be a great option to pack if you're headed out on vacation. 


I had so much fun putting together this look! There are so many other adorable pieces that are currently in my cart! Make sure to checkout their new arrivals and use code: FRIENDS to take 30% OFF before the sale ends May 5th. 


 **I want to say a huge thank you to Talbots & Stylinity for sponsoring today's post. As always all opinions are my own!**

No comments:

Post a Comment