Friday, May 24, 2019

.Victoria Emerson Memorial Day Sale.

Happy Friday, friends! It's always a happy one when it involves a long weekend! Even though it's the unofficial start to the summer, our weather has not been very San Diego-ish lately. I'm hoping we get at least one sunny day over here. Regardless, we plan on sneaking in some backyard bbqs & maybe a trip to the beach! Ohhh and shopping ;) 

 As we kick off Memorial Day Weekend, you know what that means...sales! One sale I couldn't wait to share with you girls is the huge BOGO sale happening over at Victoria Emerson. All bracelets are BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE (no code needed) and you get FREE shipping on orders $50+. The sale runs from today 5/24-5/27.

When I was at The RewardStyle Conference I got the chance to meet some of the girls behind Victoria Emerson and I truly fell in love with their brand! Their bracelets have been some of my go to pieces lately. I love that, as a mom, they are beautiful & functional! I wear them on my most casual days to add a little something to my look and I also dress them up for a fancy date night with the hubby. They carry a style for every occasion and every gal! 

My very first piece I owned was this bracelet and it happened to be a best seller here on the blog. It's where my love affair started. I've always loved rocking a fun arm party and what I adore about these pieces, is you can wear them on their own or stack them to create your own unique look. The best part about the BOGO sale is that it allows you to get two pieces (at such an affordable price!) to start your own collection. 



I'm in LOVE with this animal print double wrap & this neutral wrap bracelet layered 
together! Such a fun combo.




The pearl wrap option is so beautiful! It's a classic piece that makes a statement!


Outfit Details:
Beach Fleece Pullover (size small) on sale! || White Jeans (run tts) also on sale!
Studded Sandals (run tts, between go down)  || Straw Crossbody 

Bracelets Styled:

Thank you to Victoria Emerson for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions are my own.


Shop my top picks:



No comments:

Post a Comment