Friday, July 5, 2019

.BOGO with Victoria Emerson.





Blouse (size small) || Shorts (size up one) 
Purse || Sunnies || Sandals (size up 1/2 size) 

I hope you all had the BEST Fourth of July and are continuing the celebrating well into the weekend. I have to admit, I love having it on a Thursday because it's a four day weekend of absolute fun. We host a small get together every year at our house on the 4th for our community parade and it's always such a blast. The best part about being a parent is experiencing all the holidays through your kids' eyes. Kennedy had such great time she was snoring by 7:00pm...I'd call that success!

Along with the holiday comes all the amazing sales! One I had to share with you girls is the Victoria Emerson BOGO FREE Sale!! Yep, all bracelets are BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!! (no code needed)

Their bracelets, which you probably have noticed, are absolute staples in my wardrobe! Most recently, the boho cuffs have become the ones I reach for the most. I adore how you get such a fun, unique arm stack wrapped in one bracelet. They add the perfect touch to any outfit! 

I've also been loving mixing the wraps with a boho cuff. By mixing and matching you can create a stack that is all your own. My favorite combo right now is the one I styled. I added in a single pearl wrap (only $15) with the boho cuff! It's a little edgy with a girly flare by adding the pearls. My perfect kind of stack :) 

If you're just starting out your own collection, I will say this neutral wrap and pearl wrap are great pieces! They are two of my first pieces and ones that go with everything.


I will warn you that her bracelets typically sell out in lightning speed when she runs deals this good! If you have your eye on one, or two...or four grab them fast! 

Xo, Kayla 

**Thank you to Victoria Emerson & RewardStyle for sponsoring this post. As always each piece was selected by me and all opinions are my own**



No comments:

Post a Comment