Tuesday, July 30, 2019

.Pop Of Leopard With Walmart.





Dress (wearing small) || Leopard Jacket (wearing small)

It's safe to say leopard has officially taken over my wardrobe! I just can't seem to say no when I come across something in this print. I am not complaining though, because I love adding it, whether I am dressing up or keeping it casual doing #momlife. I really think it adds a certain fun factor to every outfit. This jacket is such a fun piece too! I was super drawn to it, because it's very lightweight which makes it great to wear now and you can layer into the fall. It would be cute styled with a black tunic and leggings or styled like I did here over a black dress! So many options and it's guaranteed to be that fun piece you reach for when you wake up feeling extra sassy! 
Side note, jacket is available in plus size sizing too (shop here

I had to take a second to gush about this dress too! It was a surprise purchase that I wasn't expecting to love so much. It is so flowy and hugs in all the right spots; it really works with a bump! I stuck with my normal size (small) and have room to grow. I would say it runs a little big and if you're in between (and not pregnant) you might want to go down. It has adjustable straps and comes in 3 colors total, one of them being blush! It's a great one that could work for everyone! Layer with a blazer for the office, layer with a cardigan if you're a teacher, wear it on it's own with heels for date night, or style it like me with the leopard jacket! The black is such a classic and every closet needs a little black dress!

You girls know that Kennedy and I have been rocking a lot of Walmart lately. Just like leopard, I can't quit them! I am always obsessed with getting a good deal and love mixing high and low price points. That's what I think is great about Walmart, you can find an $18 jacket (like the one pictured) and pair it with anything and you would never be able to tell how much I paid for it! I think that's what is fun about fashion. Finding the hidden gems! That's what I have been loving about shopping Walmart. Also the fact that I get my items the next day for free when I spend over $35+!! Anytime I can shop from the comfort of my own home and get my items asap, is a mega win in my book!! 

Xo, Kayla 

**Thank you to Walmart & RewardStyle for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own**

Here are a couple other items I am loving from Walmart right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment