Friday, October 30, 2020

.Walmart+.




**Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring today's post. All opinions expressed are my own**

Walmart recently launched a new membership called Walmart+ and trust me you're going to love it! It's no secret that, as a work from home mom, I am always looking for things that make my life easier.  

This year we are hosting a Halloween party to celebrate with our close friends and family. My grocery and to do list seem like a mile long! When I learned that I could order all the candy, drinks, decor, and ingredients for my chili, all from the comfort of my house, using Walmart+, I was alll in! I was so excited that I may have gone a little overboard on the candy! 

There are a couple options when you sign up for the Walmart+ membership. You can pay yearly ($98) or monthly ($12.95) and get free unlimited delivery straight to your door (when you spend $35+ and some restrictions apply)! It gets even better, if your local Walmart is participating, you can get your order as soon as the same day! I placed our big Halloween order in the morning and had all my goodies by 3pm...isn't that amazing?! I can't tell you the sigh of relief I felt knowing that I could check that off my to do list without even leaving! And Kennedy was pretty excited when she saw how much candy they delivered, haha! 

There are more benefits with your Walmart+ membership including mobile scan & go which allows you to check out from your phone as you shop in store and member prices on fuel where you can save 5 cents per gallon at participating gas stations. 

The delivery part is what I am truly most excited about. I plan to use it weekly to do my meal planning. I really think it's going to be great with meal planning and staying on track going into the holidays. I also wanted to mention for the other moms that you can get diapers + formula when placing your order. I have a feeling this might end up being my favorite membership!! 

If you could use a little help making your life easier, you can sign up here


xoxo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment