Sunday, November 29, 2020

.Gifting with Walmart.





**Thank you to walmart for sponsoring today's post. All opinions expressed are my own**


'Tis the season for gifting! I wanted to let you guys in on a little secret that's been making my life easier when it comes to crossing people off my list. With everything going on right now, I want to focus my time on the family time and bringing the girls Christmas joy. I am trying to save time and make my life easier, when it comes to my holiday shopping! Enter-Walmart!!

Their website takes all of the guess work out of gifting. There are always those people on your list that you never know what to get. Instead of sitting around scratching your head, make sure you try Walmart's gift finder! You can narrow down your search by person, age and the amount you want to spend. Talk about helpful! It even helped me find this top rated toy to grab for Madeline. I also scored this fun bath set for Kennedy's stocking. 

Another reason I love shopping on Walmart.com is for the convenience of how fast you can get your items in your hands. Need a last minute hostess gift? Perfect, they offer free curbside pickup (not on everything and excludes items over $300). I'm spoiled from their free 2 day shipping option too! I get a lot of my fashion items quick with this feature and now my gifts. Oh and remember when I shared Walmart+ a couple weeks back? With that membership you can get same day delivery on most items for free. They really are making our lives so much easier this holiday season!

I know something you guys have been requesting is gift guides. I put together one with items I've been loving from Walmart and all under $25! It's perfect for any lady in your life. I actually own and love most the items I included. 

Robe (I wear a small & own two prints!) || $11 Candle || Coin Purse
NYX Lip gloss (love fortune cookie) || Sherpa Blankets



No comments:

Post a Comment