Thursday, April 24, 2014

.A Touch Of Neon.








Blouse, Forever 21 // Skirt, Forever 21 // Heels, Kohls // Sunnies, Ray-Ban (on sale!) // Necklaces, Urbanite c/o & Jcrew (old) Similar // Bracelets, Sira & Mara 

Lately I have been feeling inspired to play around with different color & texture combinations that I normally wouldn't think to style together. I attribute it to all the hours I spend on Pinterest gawking over the amazing outfit boards! It has really left me feeling like stepping out of my fashion comfort zone! Enter this outfit. When styling a delicate lace or crochet pattern, I would normally reach for something with a more "lady like" feel or a toned down pastel color; not today. I clearly went for the brightest blouse I own. I'm seriously in love with the combination of the two pieces, truly! Mixing it up has really left me feeling even more inspired to keep mixing it up, things might get a little crazy around here!!

Tyler's sister works downtown at the Marriott in the gaslamp. For his birthday she surprised us with the presidential suite! Not only is the room gigantic, it has an awesome balcony that has a view of all Downtown & the bay. It was such a treat, my favorite part was waking up and enjoying a cup of coffee with the birthday boy on the balcony! If you ever find yourself in downtown San Diego, make sure to stop by the Courtyard Marriott and have a drink with Jillyin, she's the best bartender in town!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'


2 comments:

  1. loving that combo, the pink is a nice punch!

    and all those jewels are just fabulous!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't get enough of pink lately!

      XO, Kayla

      Delete