Monday, April 7, 2014

.Boyfriend.








Blouse, Francesca's // Jeans, Old Navy // Heels, Old Navy (not online) Similar Loving!// Necklaces, Kute N' Klever c/o & Tom Designs via Jane c/o // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Kute N' Klever c/o, Jcrew & Forever 21 (old) Loving! & // Lips, Mac 'Impassioned' // Nails, Essie 'Bachelorette Bash' 


Today I'm talking boyfriend, as in jeans! Gosh it feels like years now that I have been on a serious hunt trying to track down a pair that actually looks good on me!! I have seriously tried on countless pairs, ranging from high end, all the way down to Target or Forever 21. I never found a pair that looked, some what, decent. They were always too baggy in all the wrong places. That is until I tried on this distressed pair from Old Navy! Who would have thought! I mentioned last week that I was loving their rockstar skinny jeans. Well now they're boyfriend style has stolen my heart! They're what I have been searching for all along and at their price point, I think I'll take a pair in every color! 

Another thing I have been crushing on lately in the accessory department is all things tortoise! We all know I love me some bling bling. So when I came across this Tortoise Shell Pendant from Kute N' Klever, I thought my heart was going to stop. Tortoise & Crystal?! Hello, my perfect necklace! I'm dying over the way it looks with this outfit! Dare I call it my new favorite!! 

P.S. If you're looking for the perfect coral/pink lip color for summer I found it! Mac's "Impassioned" is my new obsession when it comes to a bold lip! What's your favorite bold lip color?? I would love for you to share your favorites! I'm always looking for new one's to add to my collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment