Wednesday, April 2, 2014

.Tic, Tac, Toe.






Blouse, Forever 21 (old) Obsessed! // Pants, I Heart Ronson via JCPenney (old) Loving! // Heels, Old Navy (not online, but worth tracking down!) Similar  // Necklace, Kute N Klever c/o // Bracelets, Jcrew (old) Similar, Forever 21 (old) Similar & Sage K. & Co. // Sunnies, Anthropologie (old) SimilarLoving!

If I could live in this outfit I would. Cropped polka dot trousers, flowy blouse, pop of color heels, stack of bracelets and a gorgeous statement necklace! Sounds ideal in my world.

You have no idea how much I've been wearing this necklace lately. It's the perfect layering piece and  simply gorgeous on its own. I really love the vintage and unique feel it gives my outfits. I don't like to play favorites with my jewels but this necklace is giving my others a run for their money!

Head on over to Kute N' Klever to check out this Tic, Tac,Toe necklace & all their other beautiful pieces!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment