Friday, August 15, 2014

.Lace White Dress.








Dress. c/o Audacious {not online, dying for this one!!}  // Heels, Shoemint {get on wait list}  // Clutch, c/o BNB Styling {serious must have, only $20!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Necklace, Bauble Bar {sold out, similar}, c/o Mindy Mae's Market // Bracelets, All Jcrew- Crystal, Pave, Pearls {not online, similar} // Nails, Essie 'Cute As A Button'

It's finally Friday!! YAY!! Is it me or has this week been extra long?! We have a pretty busy weekend planned, but I'm looking forward to spending it with friends and family. We are also celebrating one of our close friends birthday, so that should be a blast! Also, I'm excited to actually have some quality time with Ty. I feel like during the week we are so go, go, go, we barely get to just "hang out". I hope all of you have exciting things planned for this weekend!! 

I have been all about finding the perfect white dress this summer season. Every time I post about one here on the blog, I think I've found it. But seriously none have compared to this beauty from Audacious Boutique. From the moment I spotted it online, I knew I HAD to have it. The intricate lace detail at the top, to the way it flows, it stole my heart!! This dress is what my dreams are made of. I have to tell you, I never realized exactly how girly I was until I started this blog. As silly as it may sound, dresses like this are the reason I started this blog! I love having a little outlet where I can share my passion with other girls and guys that feel the same way!! Other people in my life may not understand how a dress like this, paired with a sequin clutch, leopard pumps, and just the right amount of jewels make my heart want to explode. 

P.S. J.crew is having an additional 30% off sale items right now & 50% off some jewelry with code: SHOPSALE....I snagged this bracelet that I've had my eye on forever for only $6!! I'm also lusting over this necklace, this fun pineapple tee, pom pom tank  and these perfect leopard wedges!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'




1 comment: