Friday, December 19, 2014

.21 Week Baby Bump Update.


{Due Date} April 28th 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl! 

{Name} Still not ready to share her name but I will tell you her initials are KGS.

{Baby's Size} She's now about the size of a cantaloupe. How is that even possible?! It's blowing my mind how fast she's growing.

{Am I Showing?} yes, yes, yes! Over the weekend, when Tyler and I were Christmas shopping, we made a pit stop into A Pea In The Pod. I have been seriously struggling with finding the perfect leggings that are actually comfortable. I tried their line and fell in love! They're seriously heaven on your legs. I highly recommend them if you're looking for pregnancy leggings. They are also fairly inexpensive too, compared to a lot of other brands out there! 

{Sleep} Getting better! I have made peace with the fact that it will never be the same. My Bumpnest pillow is the only thing that's saving me. I honestly can't rave about this beautiful invention enough. It makes it so easy for me to sleep on my side without my back feeling like it's going to break in half. A new thing I did experience this week that I could do without is leg cramps! Those things are no joke! They woke me from a dead sleep!

{Cravings} Lots of Water, Veggies & Fruit, and cucumber dill  tea sandwiches. 

{Food Aversion} Still brewed coffee, the smell of alcohol, and chicken kind of grosses me out too depending on how it's cooked. 

{Feeling} Super happy! So far in my pregnancy, I haven't been overly emotional or moody. Something I think Tyler is thankful for, haha.

{Missing Anything} If I'm being honest, I'm would love a glass of champagne. In general I don't miss alcohol at all, but I think it's the fact that it's the holidays that's making me miss a glass of bubbly!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} From the moment we found out that we were having a girl, I can't go shopping without popping over to any baby section to take a peek. I have really been trying to be good and not buy her too much, but sometimes I just can't resist! I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my finds over the next 19 weeks! This week my favorite purchase is these leopard overalls!! Seriously, does it get any cuter?! I want a pair in my size so we can be twins!

{Best Moment Of The Week} This week we experienced the best moment so far in my pregnancy. We both got to feel the baby kick!! The first time I got to feel it was when I was at work and I got SO excited. I immediately text Tyler to tell him. Then over the weekend we were having a rather laid back Christmas morning filled with pancakes, The Santa Claus and wrapping presents when I felt her moving around again. I laid down so Tyler could try and feel her and sure enough he got to feel her little kicks & punches multiple times! It was so special. Her daily dance parties (usually in the morning) have made everything feel so real and made me feel that much more excited!



XOXO, Kayla 


Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment