Thursday, December 11, 2014

.Sweater Love.




Entire Outfit is Miss Match {call to order, 619-223-5500} // Remember to use code: Kayla20 for 20% off your order!

Back with another look from Miss Match Boutique. When I was there last month shooting looks, I fell in love with this sweater. It's open on the sides, so you can wear whatever shirt or blouse under it to totally change up your look. It's also super flattering, I mean you can't even tell I'm pregnant in it :) In these pictures it's paired with the magical leggings that you've heard me go on & on about. I'm not joking when I say you NEED a pair. They carry them in a rainbow of colors. Lucky for you they are hosting a giveaway on their Facebook {here} so you could win a pair!! 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new series I'm starting and I'm really excited! In the meantime, enjoy your Friday Eve!

P.S. Did you catch the amazing $800 Nordstrom Giftcard Giveaway that I am hosting with 29 other amazing bloggers over on Instagram?! Who couldn't use an extra $800 to spend at Nordstrom? Think of all the gift and outfit options just in time for the holidays :)

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment