Wednesday, December 31, 2014

.Burgundy Maxi.









Dress, c/o Pink Blush Maternity, On sale! {non maternity version here & here} // Faux Fur Vest, Brickyard Buffalo {not available right now, love this one}  // Necklace, Jcrew {not online} //  Clutch, Claire Vivier // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelets, Jcrew {not online, love this & this}

One of the more challenging things the past couple of months since becoming pregnant (besides cutting back on caffeine, lol) has been learning how to adjust my wardrobe and style the bump. When it comes to shopping and building my wardrobe, I have always been about saving a dollar and taking advantage of a good sale; all the while not sacrificing on fashion. Truthfully, this has been 10 times harder with my ever expanding waist line. There has been many frustrating moments and maybe a couple tears shed standing in my closet trying to get ready. Please, please don't get me wrong, I LOVE my belly and knowing that I have a healthy baby girl growing in there. I wouldn't trade that for the world! I just had to get creative and really do my research on where to find the best deals and cutest pieces when it comes to maternity lines.

I'm not kidding when I tell you I took this very seriously. I spent hours online googling maternity boutiques and stores that carried maternity lines. There was a couple obvious ones that I popped into in person and was, to say the least, very unimpressed. Either their clothes were frumpy or outrageous and I just couldn't justify a purchase. Finally, thanks to Instagram and Google I came across my savior, Pink Blush Maternity! I have died and gone to maternity clothes heaven. They had everything I was looking for. Cute, stylish, and very affordable!! I wore this outfit on Christmas and got so many compliments from my family and friends. I'm really loving this color paired with the faux fur.This has to be my favorite look I've styled since getting pregnant. For all you non-pregnant girls falling in love with their pieces, Pink Blush also has a super cute line for you girls as well.

I have to take a minute to give Tyler's mom a shout out. She knows how much I love Jcrew and their jewelry. When she was in Scottsdale, AZ she stopped in a high-end consignment shop and found this necklace! She tucked it away to surprise me on Christmas. It's from a couple seasons back and I always kicked myself for not adding it to my collection. I can't even tell you how excited I was to open it Christmas morning. I'm glad I never got it because it's that much more special now!

I can't believe that this will be my last post of 2014 and I have a full year of blogging under my belt now. I really want to thank all of you for the support, love, and encouragement in 2014. It's been such a great year getting to share my passion with all of you, making new friends along the way, and learning so much about myself. I am so inspired by you guys each and every day!!  I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store. I have a feeling it's going to be the best year ever!!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment