Friday, May 6, 2016

.Mother's Day Gift Guide.




Sorry this a little late! Tyler ended up having the day off due to rain, so he took us out to breakfast which ended up turning into an all day thing :) No complaints here. We love having an extra day with him!

I wanted to share with you guys a little Mother's Day Gift Guide in case you are stumped on what to get that special lady in your life. It's inspired by all the lovely ladies in my life and even includes a couple of my all time favorites! You can click the images to shop the exact items. 

I hope all you mamas are spoiled this weekend! Being a mom is not the easiest job, but the most rewarding and the absolute best!! 

Xo, Kayla 

P.S. I got the pictures back from Kennedy's party & I can't wait to share them with all of you!! They are SO good :)







No comments:

Post a Comment