Thursday, May 5, 2016

.Mother's Day Photos.


Dress, Charlotte Russe || Heels, Old {almost exact version here & only $21!} || Necklace, c/o Southern Touch Monograms || Lips, MAC 'Crem Cup' NYX 'Butter Gloss 

Kennedy
Dress, Old Navy {sold out, love this one too!} ||  Sandals, Old Navy || Bow, c/o Ellia May Designs

I can hardly believe that I'm about to celebrate my second Mother's Day! The first one was pretty much a blur because Kennedy was a little over a week old & I don't think I had slept more than 10 hours since she was born ;) While last year was amazing because I had a precious newborn that had just made me a mom, I'm really looking forward to this year! Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year because you get to celebrate all the wonderful women in your lives.

I couldn't wait to share these sweet photos from a shoot I did with Kate from Chasing Daylight Photography a couple weeks ago. I will be talking more about my look next week. In the meantime, I I've been dying over how precious Kennedy is in all these photos! Her little smile is just the best. Oh and her excited/growl face is maybe my favorite!!

I hope everyone has been having the best week so far. It's been a little slow over here because Kennedy's been getting over an ear infection that she couldn't seem to kick. Fingers crossed it's finally gone! I hate seeing her not feel well.

I'll be back tomorrow with a last minute Mother's Day gift guide for all your procrastinators :)

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment